Human kind is in serious need of a cup check. Big media controlled by politics and politicians distract us from the issues in immediate need of attention and of upmost importance taking place in the 🌍 . Petty differences, we as a society should be focusing on and the issues causing the problems in need of immediate attention and resolve in which is preventing us from harmonically advancing as a species. Things such as the ozone layer which is a smokescreen issue of those with with alternate intentions. By pointing the finger at made up issues they take the attention off the real issues that is of major profitable business prospectives for them and by distracting an otherwise problem making society who would normally protest the immoral values of the operation. Global warming and such issues of the planets 🪐 natural cycle in which is of no need to be concerned about is the go to excuses used to repel our attention off more pressing issues that we should be concerned about all for the preservation of their own personal greed.
These real issues that we, not as a nation or separate nations, as a global entity and as humanity that are of such importance are real threats to us and our Mother Earth 🌎 . These that have the potential to devastate and most definitely be problematic with great significance to the over all well being of our species are things that need immediate attention, not insignificant things that Earth 🌍 will correct itself.
The money 💵 making issues that are ignored by those who profit from them and the catalyst of greed and the selfishness. Those of which I speak are fat-cat business, political entities, the elite of society, the rich and famous who are gluttons for attention and excess, or any organization or person who who put the safety of society or our planet 🌎 on the side burner for profit. Some of the most important ones in my opinion are those which puts the global overall health and prosperity at risk. Such issues that nuclear ☢️ power pose or that of the large oil companies.
Nuclear ☢️ power from power plants to weapons⚔️ is a major issue that we are implementing into daily normalcy and lied to about for so many years that we begin to believe the lies put forth. Time after time shows that the nuclear ☢️ age has done more damage to our way of life, life itself, and to our planet 🌎 than it has good. The studies and research that come from all the industries endeavors have showed ecological damage and other concerning issues that nuclear ☢️ productions have had in many aspects. This is a undeniable threat in which the powers that be insist isn’t at all in any way issue. The ones who profit from these products created by nuclear ☢️ power are always attempting to convince us that a blowfly is actually a fruit fly for their own gain.
In the short history of our nuclear ☢️ lives have proven the dangers of such an invention. The pollution, devastation, and greed that it poses to us and our societies longevity and to planet Earth 🌍 is immense and has done irreversible damage that will not correct itself for centuries. Areas such as Chernobyl in the Ukraine 🇺🇦 , which on April, 26 1986, the number four reactor suffered what is still today considered the worst nuclear accident so far. It, at the epic center is so radioactive that it will not be inhabitable for centuries to come and anyone to get near the core would die💀 within five seconds to minutes scrambling your DNA and the radioactive ☢️ exposure would be instantly lethal. There still is nuclear ☢️ waste in the structure near the core that is called the elephants foot because of its resemblance to an elephants foot and is a large mass of corium and other materials formed during the disaster. The 1986 disaster have birth to this extremely radioactive object and its danger will diminish over time due to the decay of its radioactive ☢️ components. It lies beneath reactor No. 4 under reactor room 217 and is a really dense object resembling glass and tree bark.
By early May nearly 120,000 people were exposed to its presence and evacuated. Many later died from radiation poisoning or cancers and other side effects that it produced. Radiation is a scary thing to think of. From bombs 💣 to mutations, cancers to ultimate sudden death 💀 of unimaginable pain and suffering. The effects that the radiation has had on the wildlife is a contentious issue. Directly after the accident radiation levels climbed to that of 100 times than they are now. Significant impacts were obvious and the best known is an ares between four and six square kilometers of the epic center where pine trees received deadly 💀 doses of radiation. Their needles turned reddish-orange and scientists dubbed it the red forest. Radiation levels are now much lower and home to many forms of wildlife including rare and endangered species. The areas that are devastated are large areas of land that will not be safe for human colonization for centuries to come and have extreme impacts on the surrounding plant 🌱 life and wildlife. Who knows what long term irreversible effects this will cause to Earth’s 🌍 over all health. Reports of mutations and cancers are reported in such areas devastated by these sort of events like Chernobyl, Japan 🇯🇵 , and one of the least known and/or forgotten areas is in Pennsylvania. Three mile island when in its early stages of operation dumped tons upon tons of nuclear ☢️ waste into nearby water 💧 bodies causing and ecological disaster where people were stricken with high levels of cancers and sicknesses and even high levels of frogs 🐸 and wildlife with three legs 🦵 and other mutations. The Peach 🍑 Bottom Atomic Power Station in South Central Pennsylvania is one of 80 sites, across dozens of states, where nearly 80,000 metric tons of waste from power plants is stored at the taxpayers expense. Spent fuel ⛽️ from power plants is first stored in racks in a big pool 🏊 . It’s surrounded by a bright plastic yellow barrier with signs that read: CAUTION RADIATION AREA. The fuel stays here under 22 feet of water 💧 to cool for seven to ten years as they still have some amounts of decay heat after operates in the reactor. Once safe for removal they are stored outside in white, metal casks that look like hot 🥵 water 💧 heaters.
It is said that these areas including places like Bikini 👙 Atoll and many others have polluted much of the planet 🌍 already and they insist that nuclear ☢️ power is the safest, cheapest, and cleanest forms of producing power, however, time and proven methods have proven that not to be the case in ever aspects of the notion. It is cost efficient in comparison to the revenue it creates from the people paying high electricity bills amongst other things for the services so if they went any other way as to produce the resource it would put a damper into the pocket books of the ones who profit from it. Cleaner more efficient ways such as wind turbines, solid power and others are basically cheap and often times free for the consumer therefore, cutting out the profiteers. Also, the ways of camouflaging the operations developing nuclear ☢️ ordinance and military supplies would be comprised
Military and governmental global power and ordinance operations have caused way more damage to our world 🌍 than most realize. The government and powers that be never disclose these accidents and incidents of major problematic nature even when confronted with evidence. Most of these devastating incidents are large unknown and here are a few of them in a list:
- Leipzig, Germany 🇩🇪(then Nazi Germany) steam explosion💥 and reactor fire🔥 on June 23, 1942
- On August 21, 1945 Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, New Mexico 🇲🇽 , Accidental criticality where Harry Daghlian dropped a tungsten carbine brick 🧱 onto a plutonium core and inadvertently creating a critical mass at the Omega site. He quickly removed the brick but was fatally irritated and dying 💀 on September 15th.
- On May 21, 1946 at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico 🇲🇽 a Canadian 🇨🇦 physicist Louis Slotin, while demonstrating his technique to visiting scientists 👨🔬 , manually assembled a critical mass with a momentary slip of a screwdriver caused a prompt critical reaction. Slotin died💀 May 30th form massive radiation poisoning with an estimated dose of 1000 rads or 10 grays. Seven observers survived with exposures as high as 166 rads and three dying💀 of radiation poisoning related conditions, it is believed. Him and Daghlian both worked with the same bomb 💣 core and became known as the “Demon core.” Later it was melted down and combined with existing weapons-grade material.
- On February 13, 1950 in British 🇬🇧 Columbia a simulated nuclear ☢️ bomb 💣 containing TNT 🧨 and uranium, minus plutonium which is needed to create a nuclear ☢️ explosion, was proactively dumped in the Atlantic Ocean 🌊 after a B-36 bombers engine caught fire 🔥 during a test to carry nuclear ☢️ payloads. Also, a B-36 carrying a dummy of a similar ordinance bomb 💣 suffered mechanical failure over the Pacific Ocean 🌊 and was forced to shut all six engines down at an altitude of 12,000 feet. Fearing severe weather and icing would jeopardize an emergency 🚨 landing, the weapon was jettisoned from a height of 8,000 feet. The weapon detonated upon impact with a bright flash. The accident is called a Broken Arrow, meaning an accident involving a nuclear ☢️ weapon but don’t present risk of war.
- July 13, 1950 in Lebanon 🇱🇧 , Ohio was a non-nuclear detonation of an atomic 💣. A B-29 with a Mark 4 nuclear 💣 on board, flying to Guam 🇬🇺 experienced malfunctions with two propellers and landing gear retraction during take off crashed 💥 while attempting an emergency 🚨 landing at Fairfield-AFB. In the fire 🔥 the high-explosive material exploded killing 💀 19 people including the pilot 👩✈️ , crew, and rescue personnel.
- November 10, 1950 at Rivière-du-Quebec, Canada 🇨🇦 there was a non-nuclear detonation of an atomic bomb 💣. Returning one of several Mark 4 U.S. bombs 💣 a USAF B-50 with engine problems jettisoned the weapon at 10,500 ft over the St. Lawerence River. It shook area residents and scattered nearly 100 pounds of uranium used in the weapons tamper. The plutonium core was not in the bomb 💣 at the time.
- March 1, 1954 at Bikini Atoll, Republic of the Martial Islands 🌴(then trust territory of the Pacific Islands) was an infamous nuclear test accident. During the Castle 🏰 Bravo test of the first deplorable hydrogen bomb 💣 , a miscalculated resulted in the explosion 💥 being twice as large as predicted, with a total explosive 🧨 force of 15 megatons of TNT 🧨 . Of the total yield, 10 Mt were from fission of the natural uranium tamper, but those fission reactions were dirty, producing large amounts of fallout. Combined with a much larger than expected yield and unanticipated-wind shift, radioactive-fallout spread into unexpected areas. A Japanese 🇯🇵 fishing 🎣 boat 🚣♂️ came into contact with the fallout causing the crew to become ill 😷 and one fatality. 💀 It spread eastward onto the inhabited Rongelap and Rongerik Atolls 🌴 which were not evacuated before the detonation due to the unexpected fallout zone and the financial cost 💵 involved. Many of the inhabitants suffered radiation burns 🥵 and radioactive dusting. These who suffered the effects were have received little if any compensation from the federal government. International uproar broke out because of this on concerns of radiation especially on fish 🐠 contamination. Personal accounts of the incident from the Rongelap people can be seen in the Children 👶 of Armageddon documentary. To this day the effects to the Islands 🌴 can be found in the plant 🌱 life especially. They all contain high levels of the cancer causing poison 💀 and is the fallouts most abundant form of exposure, cesium. All things contain it and if you crack open a coconut 🥥 , the milk 🥛 and lining contains the cesium in high concentrations as the Earth 🌎 is trying to clean 🧽 itself.
- In November on the 29th of 1955 in Idaho there was a partial meltdown. Operator error caused the meltdown in the experimental EBR-1 Breeder Reactor resulting in elicited radiation levels and necessary significant maintenance.
- March 10,1957 over the Mediterranean Sea 🌊 some nuclear ☢️ weapons were lost when a USAF B-47 Stratojet on a non-stop mission from MacDill Air Force Base in Florida to an overseas base descending into a cloud ☁️ formation at 14,000 ft over the Mediterranean Sea 🌊 in preparation for an in-air refueling⛽️ vanished carrying two nuclear ☢️ weapon cores. The wreckage was never located.
- July 27, 1956 in Lakenhealth Suffolk, UK 🇬🇧 was a nuclear ☢️ weapons damage where a USAF B-47 crashed 💥 into a storage igloo spreading burning fuel ⛽️over the Mark 6 nuclear bombs 💣 . Experts say it was a miracle exposed detonators on the bomb 💣 did not detonate causing a release of nuclear ☢️ material into the environment.
- May 22, 1957 in Kirkland AFB in New Mexico 🇲🇽 a non-nuclear detonation of a Mark 17 thermonuclear bomb 💣 after a B-36 dropped in upon approaching the AFB. It struck 4.5 miles south of the bases control tower and 0.3 miles south of Sandia Base reservation. It was completely destroyed by the high explosive 🧨 material creating a crater 12 ft deep and 25 ft in diameter. Radioactive ☢️ contamination around the crater lip amounted to 0.5 milliroentgen.
- July 28, 1957 in the Atlantic Ocean 🌊 two weapons were jettisoned and not recovered.
- September 11, 1957 at Rocky Flats Plant, Golden, Colorado was a fire 🔥 releasing nuclear ☢️ material.
- September 29, 1957 in Kyshtym Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia 🇷🇺 Federation (then Soviet Federation Socialist Republic, USSR) was an explosion 💥 resulting in the release of nuclear ☢️ materials. A cooling system failure at the Mayak nuclear ☢️ processing plant 🌱 resulting in a major explosion and release of radioactive ☢️ materials. A large area was subjected to radioactive ☢️ contamination and thousands from local inhabitants were evacuated.
- October 8-12, 1957 in Sellafield Cumbria, UK 🇬🇧 was a reactor core fire 🔥. Technicians mistakenly overheated 🥵 Windscale Pile No. 1 during an annealing process to release Wigner energy from graphite portions of the reactor. Poorly placed thermometers 🌡 were reading that the reactor was cooling rather than heating 🥵. Excess heat 🥵 led to failure of a nuclear ☢️ cartridge allowing uranium and irritated graphite to react with air. The resulting fire 🔥 burned for days damaging a significant portion of the reactor core, but successfully created a firebreak 🔥 by removing nearby fuel ⛽️ cells. Water 💧 and switching off cooling air systems to the graphite core eventually quenched the fire 🔥. Radioactive gasses in the form of iodine-131 was released into the countryside from the reactor. Milk 🥛 distribution was banned within a 200-square-mile area around the area for several weeks. The reactor was one of two air-cooled, graphite-moderated uranium reactors at the site that produced plutonium.
- October 11, 1957 at Homestead Air Force Base, Florida a nuclear bomb ☢️💣 burned 🔥 after a B-47 aircraft incident after it took off and a wheel exploded. 💥
- January 31, 1958 I’m Morocco 🇲🇦 a nuclear ☢️ bomb 💣 was damaged in a crash 💥during a simulated takeoff. ✈️ A wheel casting failure caused the tail of a USAF B-47 carrying an armed nuclear ☢️ weapon to hit the runway. It ruptured the fuel ⛽️ tank sparking a fire 🔥 and some contamination was detected following the incident.
- February 5, 1958 in Savanna Georgia 🇬🇪 a nuclear bomb 💣 was lost.
- February 28, 1958 in Greenham Common U.S. Base Newbury England 🏴, a 1.1 megaton B28 nuclear ☢️ bomb 💣 onboard a B-47E bomber was engulfed in flames.🔥 Taking 16 hours and over one million gallons of water 💧 to extinguish two were killed 💀 and eight injured. The U.K. 🇬🇧 and U.S. 🇺🇸 governments kept the incident a secret. In 1985, the British 🇬🇧 government claimed that a taxing aircraft ✈️ had struck a parked one and that no fire 🔥 was involved.
- March 11, 1958 in Mars Bluff, South Carolina a non-nuclear detonation of a nuclear ☢️ weapon. The USAF B-47E bomber, number 53-1876A, was flying from Hunter Air Force Base in Savannah, Georgia 🇬🇪 to England 🏴 in a formation of B-47s on a top-secret mission called operation Snow ❄️ Flurry to perform a mock bombing 💣 exercise. The flight ✈️ navigator/ 👨✈️ bombardier was checking the locking harness on the massive 7600 pounds Mark 6 nuclear ☢️ bomb 💣 when he accidentally push the emergency 🚨 release lever and the bomb 💣 fell on the Bombay doors 🚪 smashing them open and going into a 15,000 feet free fall. The high explosive 🧨 detonator went off after it hit the ground 6.5 miles east of Florence South Carolina in Morris Bluff creating a 70 feet wide crater 30 feet deep. A nearby house 🏠 was destroyed and several people were injured 🤕. A nuclear ☢️ donation was not possible because, while on board, the weapons core was not in the weapon for safety reasons.
- June 16, 1958 at Oak Ridge, Tennessee was an accidental criticality. A supercritical portion of highly enriched uranyl nitrate was allowed to collect in the drum 🥁 causing a prompt neutron criticality in the C-1 wing of building 9212 at the Y-12 complex. It is estimated that the reaction produce 1.3 x 10 to the 18th power fissions. Eight employees were in close proximity to the drum 🥁 during the accident receiving neutron doses ranging from 30 to 411 rems. No fatalities were reported.
- November 4, 1958 at Dyess AFB, Texas was a non-nuclear detonation of a nuclear ☢️ bomb 💣. A ASAF B-47 bomber developed a fire 🔥 shortly after takeoff and went down with a nuclear ☢️ weapon on board from an altitude of 1500 feet. The donation of the highly explosive 🧨 material in the bomb 💣 created a creator 6 feet deep and 35 feet diameter and three crewmembers escaped and one was killed. 💀
- November 26,1958 at Chennault AFB in Louisiana was another non-nuclear detonation of a nuclear bomb 💣. A USAF B-47 bomber 💣 with a nuclear ☢️ weapon on board caught fire. 🔥The site of the accident was contaminated after a limited explosion of non-nuclear material explosive materials.
- December 30, 1958 in Los Alamos, New Mexico 🇲🇽 was another accidental criticality. During chemical purification, a critical mass of plutonium solution was accidentally assembled at Los Alamos national laboratory. A chemical operator name Cecil E Kelley died 💀 of acute radiation sickness . The March 1961 journal of occupational and environmental medicine printed a special supplement medically analyzing this accident and manipulation of critical assemblies was abandoned as a matter of policy in US federal facilities after this accident.
- January 18, 1959 at a classified USAF air base somewhere in the Pacific Ocean 🌊 was a nuclear ☢️ weapons fire 🔥.
- July 6, 1959 at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana was limited contamination as a USAF C-124 transporting to nuclear ☢️ weapons without fissile cores crashed and burned 🔥 down during takeoff 🛫 . The high explosive 🧨 detonators did not go off. The wreckage area experience limited contamination.
- September 25, 1959 at Off Whidbey Island 🌴 in Washington a nuclear ☢️ weapon was lost.
- Oct 15, 1959 in Hardinsbur, Kentucky a nuclear ☢️ weapon was particularly damaged.
- November 20, 1959 at Oakridge Tennessee was an explosion of at a radiochemical processing plant releasing the toxins.
- June 7, 1960 in New Egypt 🇪🇬 New Jersey a nuclear ☢️ warhead fire 🔥 took place.
- Oct 13, 1960 in the Arctic Ocean 🌊 in the Barney’s Sea 🌊 was the release of nuclear ☢️ materials from a Soviet Northern Fleet November-Class submarine.
- January 3, 1961 at the National Reactor Testing Station in Idaho was the site of the accidental criticality steam explosion 💥 resulting in three fatalities 💀 and the release of fission products. During a maintenance shut down the SL-1 experimental nuclear ☢️ reactor underwent a prompt critical reaction causing core materials to explosively vaporize. Water 💧 hammer 🔨 estimated at 10,000 pounds per square inch struck the top of the reactor vessel propelling the entire reactor vessel upon upwards over 9 feet in the air. The operator who had been standing on top of the vessel was killed 💀 when a shield 🛡 plug 🔌 and impaled him and lodged in the ceiling. Two other military personnel were also killed 💀 from the trauma of the explosion 💥, one of which had remove the central control rod too far. The plant 🌱 had to be dismissed and the contamination was buried permanently nearby. Most of the release of radioactive materials was concentrated within the reactor building.
- January 24, 1961 was physical damage to a nuclear bomb and loss of nuclear materials.
- March 14, 1961 a Yuba City B-52 crashes near Yuba City, California with two nuclear ☢️ bombs 💣 which didn’t trigger a nuclear ☢️☢️ explosion 💥 .
- July 4, 1961 off the coast of Norway 🇳🇴 was a near meltdown of a Soviet Hotel-class submarine.
- May 1, 1962 in the Sahara Desert 🐪, French 🇫🇷 Algeria (now Algeria 🇩🇿) was the accidental venting of an underground nuclear ☢️ test.
- May 22, 1962 in Chico, California was the explosion of Titan 1 ICBM at a Silo launcher site.
- April 10, 1963 the submarine USS Thresher and its loss of nuclear ☢️ reactor. Due to improper wheels allowing NC water 💧 which forced a shut down of the reacto. It was a loss of ship and crew sent to crushing depths and imploded.
- January 13, 1964-August 8, 2019 there were nearly 40 other known nuclear related disasters and environmental impacts due to the operations conducted playing with someone that should never have been invented or started.
There are better ways to conduct day to day life, negotiate intelligently out societies problems instead of going to war like little immature children and bullies on the playground. We could develop and perfect known strategies and implement them into self sustaining clean ways of achieving sufficient energy. We need to put a new world order into action and over throw all the government’s with lying, deceptive, and procrastinating about untruths told while running for office, politicians with blood 🩸 on their hands and absolutely no calluses or dirt under their nails. These cry 😢 baby rich kids with silver and gold lining their anus holes since birth and had everything given to them on silver platters. These money 💴 loving 🥰 politicians are all about themselves and nothing else. They promise the people the world 🌍 but when in office they turn their backs on society as they stuffing their pockets with the taxpayers dollars 💵 feeling they are entitled to it.
They rape and pillage our Mother Earth 🌍 for their own satisfaction quenching their thirst for more. To hell with the planet 🌎 as long as they make money. They murder for profit and then to cover up their actions and get away with it lying to our faces with blood 🩸 all over their faces from sucking it from society like the parasitic, gluttonous, engorged tic that they are. They suck until their bellies explode fro greed.
The human species is an organic organism similar to another organism and in actuality is biologically one in the same, disease. We are a disease feasting, crapping 💩, sucking the life from, taking advantage of our host that we call 🌍. We stink everything up, pollute, step all over, destroy, strip, and take advantage of this planet like we own it. We never owned this planet 🌍 to begin with, it owns us. Earth 🌍 is the one to give us life and it’ll be the one to destroy it one day too. When our population becomes too dense her response is something called Natural selection. This is where she will have enough of our crap and throw off a disease that only happens only once in a long time to thin out the heard. We should be eradicated all together, that would be the best thing for her and nature to grow and flourish healthier. We constantly spill oil, create nuclear ☢️ situations that we can not control or contain with horrible consequences, deplete her of natural resources, over populate, cut down rainforests that creates life bearing oxygen and contains countless rare species and just act like we hate our planet 🌍 or like we could actually go somewhere else if it becomes useless and all used up.
What I call a new age called the human advancement scenario where we as the people and majority rule need to stand up and stop ignoring what the elite of the world 🌍 are doing. Stand up and put a stop 🛑, fight back if we need to and demand that we become a better and smarter advanced civilization where the people are the real rulers an have the power.
Demolish the idea of countries, boarders, separate identifying races and cultures and become one as a species and as a planet 🌏. If the aliens 👽 visit us and ask us what we are called we won’t say oh we are Americans or we are Chinese, will we? No, we will say we are human kind or Earthlings as a whole and not separate.
If we are invaded by extracurricular entities who want to populate or mine for natural resources and do away with humanity to claim Earth 🌍 as their own are we going to fight back as countries? I don’t think so, we will go at them with everything that we as a species can throw at them as a combined force.
So why are we separating ourselves now? Why aren’t we combining resources, intelligence, and our power as a species and as one ☝️ planetary society for the greater good of mankind. This only holds us back as a species and when of if we are ever invaded we could be way more effective and technologically advanced through working together than we are now. If we are invaded now with all our separate and selfishness secrets we won’t stand a chance. We’d be all confused and be overwhelmed by them then taken over. This would really be a bad day for society and for 🌎.
Another critical reason why civilization is not more advanced that we should be is all the despicable and evil human beings out there who are only parasites 🦠 feeding off society. These are the ones who do not do their share or can care less about anyone else but themselves. These are especially criminals who murder, rape, steal, cheat, and degrade others for their own personal gain. If you murder and caught red handed, than you should be executed without question with no trial. We let them sit on death row for 20 years soaking up tax payers dollars for education, living expenses, representation, they victimize other inmates, watch tv, work out , be lazy all day, take advantage of others outside the prisons as they appeal over and over saying that they are innocent 😇 and yet were caught in the act or determined without a reasonable doubt that they guilty. Why let this happen? The correction systems are already over populated and the facilities and personnel are just as criminalistic as the inmates.
The people as a whole, as a populous, determine what to do and when to do it. Everyone with an individual vote 🗳 on everything without a government entity holding society back.
We need a population control plan and decisive action to implement on the concerns on overpopulating the 🌎. We are now at population worldwide of 7.8 billion. With modern medicine and technology we are living longer than ever before so a plan to depopulate the planet 🌎 should be taken seriously 😐 and fast them commissioned into effect enforcing it and work towards bringing it to a near stop 🛑until it drops. Everyday brings, at an equation of births minus deaths, another 140,000 more people. This population control is necessary because Earth is only capable of sustaining 9-11 billion people before major drought occurs, which is already happening, then the vegetation dies because of lack of water, then grazing animals, then humans. It’s a snowball effect into extinction blueprint in which we as a planetary entity needs to wake up and read before it’s too late to turn back because indeed it already may be too late.
There are less desirable people here amongst us that are only victimizing or taking advantage of the law abiding people. If you commit the same crime twice, murder or rape, despicable crimes against your fellow man, advancement as a species disrupting, gangs, drug dealers, human trafficking, child molesting or killing or victimizing, animal cruelty, planet 🌎 harming, or any other crime deemed horrible all be executed. Make an example of these kinds of people and show that we will not tolerate their crimes upon society. These kinds of people will never change.
Boarders are only cattle herding for humans and exist to keep us under the fingers of the government’s that govern them. We aren’t free as a species, we are only slaves to the rich who only get richer and poor get poorer. We are classified by where we are born and given numbers. We work for rich people and businesses making them millions all by the sweat of our brow and the breaking of our backs and for every million we make them we get a dollar. This is the way they keep us coming back. We are given only enough and sometimes not enough to pay out living expenses and that’s it, therefore, we must return the following week to earn more if we want to survive. If they paid us handsomely then we wouldn’t go back then they would have to do all the hard dirty work for themselves and that would put a damper on their easy happy living collecting riches while doing nothing on the backs of the poor. That would be a shame.
Having a society who are all of equality based governed with the abolishment of money and where everyone works for equal resources needed to live only is the way to go. Everyone the same and no one having more than another or having more power or entitlement over another who all receive the same rations of goods in exchange for working a couple hours a day, four days a week for 20 years then retire in order to enjoy life not work it all the way through unhappily. We live and we die and that span of time is extremely short so why not develop a society where it is enjoyable without war, starvation, homelessness, with equality in every way.